Tuesday 14 January 2014

It's the role they all wanted - the tortured young Leonardo in a raunchy new series. And it's going to make Tom Riley a star

Being an actor, a success actor, is not as simple and effortless as it looks at times. Aware of the pressure of playing the lead role as Leonardo Da Vinci in the latest adaption of ‘Da Vinci’s Demons’ book, Tom Riley took a true superhero approach by hooking up with the personal trainers who apparently got Daniel Craig into super fit shape for his role as James Bond as well as completing a 7-day Anti-Ageing Cleanse plan with Purifyne Cleanse.

We have asked Tom how he got on while on cleanse and that was what he had to say:

“Not only were the juices delicious, particularly the nut milks, but I couldn’t believe the difference they made to my energy levels, complexion and productivity. I found it hard to believe that a detox could actually make all the difference that so many had claimed, but I was proved completely wrong. I assumed there would be healthy weight loss, but the additional benefits such as clarity of focus and improvement of mood I was not expecting, and are the main reasons that I would definitely use Purifyne again. Unbelievably, I finished an eight month job considerably less tired than I was when I started it.”

What was all the effort for you would ask! Apparently, Leonardo was a vegetarian and very, very lean, so that was the look that Tom decided to achieve. Da Vinci played by Tom is certainly a lean mean fighting machine, an ambidextrous sword fighter in the latest adaption of the book ‘Da Vinci’s Demons’.

He's also been featured in this article about the filming of Da Vinci Demons! Go check it out here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2307537/Playing-Leonardo-da-Vinci-raunchy-new-series-going-make-Tom-Riley-star.html

No comments:

Post a Comment