Tuesday 14 January 2014

Interview with Ivana Daniell, Movement therapist


We had the pleasure of interviewing Ivana Daniell a movement therapist with over 20 years of experience!  Here is what Ivana had to say!

1. As a movement therapist, is keeping fit has become a second nature to you or, at times, you have to remind yourself about it?
I have lived my entire Life in Movement, since I was was a child, dancing , exercising and being very active, it has become truly a second nature.

2. Are you generally speaking a health-orientated food-wise?
I am very careful and health oriented with my diet. Gluten free, no sugar, no carbs at night, and a lot of healthy greens.




3. Does it come naturally to you or you are that way for a specific reason?
In have unfortunately food intolerances so I have no choice but follow a specific diet

4.Have you ever done cleanse before doing Purifyne Cleanse?
Purifyne was my first cleanse and I loved it.

5. If an opportunity arises to do another cleanse with Purifyne, would you do it?
Yes, definitely I am planning to do it again soon.

6. What did you like about Purifyne Cleanse in particular?
It’s easy and so well organised. Everything was send to my home and planned beautifully. I strongly recommend it.

Find out more infomation on Ivana’s workshops on her website here:  http://www.ivanadaniell.com

and life in movement here: http://www.ivanadaniell.com/ivanadaniell/ivana-daniell-life-in-movement

No comments:

Post a Comment