Monday 24 February 2014

Testimonial of the month!



Profiled as the 'Woman we Love' by Esquire Magazine, the chosen muse of designer Matthew Williamson and the star of Williamson’s 15th anniversary film, the 23-year-old model and catwalk sweetheart, Sarah Ann Macklin hasn’t lost an inch of her down-to-earth charm.” One of those amazingly gorgeous, charmingly classical beauties, Sarah has a character of gold with that “Girl Next Door “ approach.

Sarah has competed one of Purifyne’s 3-day Signature Cleanse plans and absolutely loved it. With such feedback as “I slept like a baby last night!” and “Thank you… I loved it [the cleanse]! I thought the supplements really helped too.” , the Portsmouth-born beauty tell us more about her Purifyne Cleanse experience:

“Purifyne 3-day juice cleanse worked wonders. It cleansed my system of toxins and I felt great by the end of it. Just what my digestive system needed! Thank you so much guys I'm definitely coming back for more soon!”
-Sarah Ann Macklin

No comments:

Post a Comment