Thursday 3 October 2013

Interview with Dmitry Tokarev by Purifyne Cleanse

















1.   What was the initial reason for you doing Purifyne Cleans plan?

I was introduced to Purifyne by Dan Roberts, my Personal Trainer to kickstart my 100 days transformation package, training and diet in order to be ready for my space expedition.

It was a 3 days detox package initially (I have completed 2 more Purifyne Cleanse plans since then): this was something I’ve never done before but I was really happy and impressed with the result.

2.    In what way has juice cleanse been helping you with your space expedition preparation?

Ultimately planned space flight is safe but what will make the difference is how well are you prepared physically. If you are unfit and unprepared then you’ll pass out and travel as a luggage. If you are fit and be able to withstand different challenges like varying g forces than it will be one of the most enjoyable experiences of a lifetime.

3.    What inspired you to go to space?

I’ve always been an adventurer and like trying new things, I’m qualified in parachute sports and always been passionate about the skies, space trip takes it to the new level.

4.    How has juice cleanse changed your attitude to food? Are there now foods you try to avoid?

Not only you start looking towards having food, you’re actually looking towards having healthy food. I’ve had a sip of one of those flavored water drinks after cleansing and it felt like I’m drinking pure sugar.

Attitude definitely changes, maintaining healthy diet comes much easier, almost effortless.

5.    Who would you recommend to try Purifyne? 


To anyone really. Eating habits are very important and Purifyne Cleanse definitely helps to look at food from a different prospective. It’s a great start for anyone who wants to obtain healthy habits and change lifestyle.


No comments:

Post a Comment