Wednesday 13 March 2013


An interview with Erin Fee, model, entrepreneur and Purifyne Devotee

A model, entrepreneur and Purifyne Cleanse devotee, Erin Fee is young, ambitious and knows exactly what she wants out of life. In her interview with Purifyne, she is sharing with us how she is going to achieve her goals, why she is so keen on promoting healthy living and Purifyne Cleanse in particular.


Purifyne:  What made you set up Fuuchi?

Erin: I first started Fuuchi as an informative website for my friends travelling and working within the fashion industry. It became apparent to me when so many friends I met whilst travelling and working, that they would always as me to recommend places to them, suggest travel routes and just general city tips. Once I began working on this, I got a lot of enjoyment out of it and the ideas in my head just kept going on and on. From the informative points of the website came the reviews, and then came the "Fuuchi Features" where I provide a platform for other individuals in the industry to display their talents, skills, achievements etc and promote them. There is also the blogs that are linked onto the site, and most recently the members section. From that has come the us of the logo do design the promo hats.

P: How has it impacted your life personally and     
     professionally?

E: I have to say that in particular the 3 months before Christmas were non- stop for me. I was shooting during the day and then I was writing all night, having Skype meetings with my web designer in NYC, contacting PR companies and possible partners, designing literally everything and anything you can think of. I started building the site in the late summer, but this was when I really went full on with getting it prepared and launched it in December.

I was in a relationship at the time and I am sure it had its effects on that. I also did find it hard to get the time to cook and eat properly so the things I learnt from Purifyne really came in handy there with the small energizing snacks and the importance of fitting the right things in even if you don't have time to sit and have leisurely meals.

P: You are very much health orientated. Does it come  
     naturally to you or are you like that for a particular reason?

E: Working full time firstly poses its needs for a detox in any industry. Living in a city again provides the need to clean and detox- you just need that feeling sometimes in a city. Add these two factors to working in the fashion industry where it is my job and tool to look fresh, healthy, glowing and fit- it is a non brainer that detoxing is a tool for me.

Eating healthy in general though has always been a part of my life so perhaps it has been slightly easier for me to adapt to juice cleanses I don't know. I was an avid sports player at school and have always had an interest in fitness and nutrition- its all very clever and interesting, and mostly very simple way in which to feel good, prevent illness and stay fit so it’s really something I feel everyone should have some knowledge of to be honest.

P: Tell us about the first juice cleanse. How the experience    
     and what was the reason about it?

E: The first juice cleanse actually came to me from my agency: select model management. They put me into contact with Purifyne and I began my juice cleanse. I had no idea about juicing or any knowledge of it actually- I just thought it would be a good detox and a nice booster to my health and fitness regime.

It was amazing. As I didn't know much about juice cleansing I remember being very unsure of things. EG I would email Purifyne questions and queries- they would get straight back to me with reassurance and encouragement. They were so attentive in making the juice cleanse easy for me- I remember shooting for Tatler in a location house just outside London: sure enough my cleanse packages were delivered to me at the shoot location! It just mad it extremely easy and convenient for me.

P: What are they key benefits, emotional as well as physical?

E: You really do just feel energized! You feel lighter, glowing, active and like you are getting your body reloaded. Take out all the bad things and start with a clean slate.

P: What is your philosophy for a happy and healthy life and   
     how intrinsic is body detoxification to this?

E: My philosophy is find what you love, live your life through yourself and do it with the best of friends around you with a smile on your face! Now the only way you can do that is to be happy and healthy with yourself first. It all has to come from you- so you have to look after yourself and give yourself the best possible fuel to be the best that you can be! Sometimes our bodies just need relief from all that we put them through! They are a very tough machine- but if we want the machine to keep running, we have to give it a servicing every now and then! 

P: How has juice cleansing changed your attitude to food?  
     Are there foods that you now don't eat?

E: Juice cleansing has made me see just how easy it is to start again. You have a bad week just eating what you want, going on a big night out, or just run down from sickness and juice cleansing refreshes and rejuvenates you in days! It makes you see the qualities of all the foods that we are always told to eat- and you see results in such a short amount of time that I promise you after you cleanse you will incorporate these foods into your diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment